Swim Survival Courses will begin April 22, 2019 to sign up click the class schedules button below. The course is FREE. Children with special needs are encouraged to sign up as well.
Swim Survival lessons will be held in Key West and Marathon. Your child will need to attend lessons 4 days a week, each lesson is 10 minutes in duration. Time slots are offered every 10 minutes, the exact days of the week and times will vary based on the instructor. The specific dates/times will be listed in the information section of the course on the iclasspro website. (scheduling software program)
We will attempt to open signups as early as possible, unfortunately we do not have a community pool in Marathon, therefore we must secure a location for each 6 week session. The class dates and times will vary based on the swim instructors availability and their full time job obligations. The keys2swim instructors are volunteering their time, they are not paid.
6 week sessions – 2019
- Session 1 – April 22 – May 30th (32 slots, 16 per location)
- Session 2 – April 29 – June 6th (8 slots, 4 per location)
- Session 3 – May 6 – June 13th (8 slots, 4 per location)
- Session 4 – June 17th – August 1st in Marathon (no class 4th of July week) ***will be available for signup once we secure a location
- Session 5 – August 19th or August 26th exact date TBD. Key West
Key West Location
Martin Luther King Pool (Bahama Village) 300 Catherine St, Key West, FL 33040
Hyatt – Faro Blanco Resort 1996 Overseas Highway, Marathon FL 33050